IDS Intrusion Basics Courses
This online course is aimed at those that are new to the security/alarm industry and will start at the basics of wiring panels and detectors as well as cover installation guide lines.
The course will cover the following topics;
- Basic electronics, Resistance, Voltage, Current and using a multi meter.
- Guide lines on wire distances and do and don’ts of wiring.
- Wiring of Alarm detectors and panels covering the differences in Normal Open and normal closed zones.
- Zones - What is a zone and Main zone types.
- Introduction of Alarm detection products, how they work, where to use them and installation guide lines.
- Introduction on common alarm system components.