This training is will focus on Analogue CCTV installations, including wiring and camera placements. The following topics will be covered;
- Introduction to what CCTV is.
- CCTV Cabling including RG59 and UTP type cables.
- Cabling doings and don’ts.
- Ground loop isolators.
- Surge protectors.
- How to wire/connect surge protectors.
- An overview of Anologue CCTV camera types.
- What is a PTZ camera
- Camera positioning and installation guides.
- Using of power supplies and cabling distances.
- DVRs Overview.
- What is a DVR
- Common features
- Installation guides
This CCTV training builds on the basic training and will go into more details on CCTV installations and cameras and DVRs. The Training will including the follow;
- Lenses, including focal lengths, Depth of focus, back focusing and aperture.
- The more common IDS camera menu setting/features will be explain;
- Troubling shooting bad pictures
- PTZ Cameras and controller, wiring of the RS485 and setting PTZ protocol, ID and baud.
IDS Embedded DVRs
- Look at frame rate and resolutions
- General Config options
- Detection menus options (motion, video loss and masking)
- Recording Schedule
- DVR log and system information
- Overview of PSS and mobile Apps
- General trouble shooting tips
IDS PC DVR software
- PC Hardware requirements
- Installation of the software
- Set a recording Hard disk drive
- Setting up of motion detection options
- Explain of video matrix setup (video spot out)
- An overview of text overlay