The IDS ProxNet training course is a hands on course that will look at the following topics and ProxNet features;
- What is the controller and what is its features.
- What are readers/interfaces
- Peripherals; Tags,convertors,repeaters/Biometric readers,cabling
- Capabilities of the software
- Hardware and Software fault finding
The ProxNet Pro course is a advanced course and should only be attend by those that have a good understanding of access control and have a working knowledge of the IDS/GSC ProxNet system.
This is both a theory and hands on pracitcal course, held over two days and will cover the following;
- Difference between ProxNet and ProxNet systems
- Considerations when converting ProxNet to a ProxnetPro system
- Computer Hardware and Software Considerations
- Operators Tasks
- Introduction of advance capabilities
- Hardware and software Fault finding